Monday, August 24, 2009

Christohper's 2nd Birthday - June 11th

Who is the cutest 2 year old of 2009? CHRISTOPHER! We chose to have Christopher's birthday at the park. The picture below shows his favorite gifts...all of which came from Grandmama Wood; a suitcase, a matching backpack and a little sleeping bag. He looks ready to go!

Is there anyone out there that thinks I made this cake? Yes? Anyone?

Christopher and his cousins (some of them at least!) From left to right; Collin, Stoker, Cosette, Christopher, McKenna, Jethro, Harrison, and Livy.





5 comments:

Moses Family said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews!! These pictures are darling.

Debi said...

I just caught up on all your posts - WELL DONE! Your family is so cute, and of course we all think you made the cake, who wouldn't? Your family is sure missed! : )

Taneil said...

I just caught up with your life and I am so grateful you started blogging. I miss seeing you at school. I hope life is good for you over there. Your family is so cute! PS We got mrs. mcLauren! YAY

Justin and JoLyn said...

Hello Cromwells! Just started the blog thing and found you through the Andersons blog! I hope you are loving Boise. We miss you!
JoLyn Stevens

Shari said...

Michelene...so glad I found you thru Taneil's blog. Your kids are so cute and have grown up so much! How are you doing since your move? If you'd like to visit our blog, email me your email address. I'm psycho and have it by invite only. My email is shari@fallswater.com.